Specialists at DOMUS LUMINA have assembled awnings for terraces with especially great width and large structures at Druskininkai recreation and health centre AQUA.
Due to a large projection requirement for the awning we were looking for a non-conventional solution. Technical solutions for this project:
- 5 largest awnings for terraces were assembled.
- Specialists at DOMUS LUMINA recommended using products with a projection of 4.85 m.
- Widths of all awnings for terraces are about 6.45 m.
- The area of each awning is over 31 m2.
- Selected plain impregnated fabric fits not only the facade of a building, but also performs a double function: protects the clients against UV rays and sudden rain.
Awnings for terraces from DOMUS LUMINA used on the exterior of Druskininkai recreation and health centre AQUA create aesthetic space for leisure, and the persons who are tired of long rainy season in Lithuania can enjoy spring and summer period in a cosy area.