PVC vertical slats have become the latest trend of modern interior expression. Practical, easy to care for and a comfortably navigable product is something that every busy client is looking for in order to spend less time on home chores.
Belgian PVC vertical slats produced in ecological factory, an ideal product for large windows and sliding doors. Vertical slats are a universal choice for window coverings and have a lot of special qualities to offer:
- Made from PVC. PVC is a plastic material with a good chemical resistance such as low burning class and resistance to UV rays. This quality plastic is also economical and ecological meaning that used products can be recycled.
- Slats have antistatic qualities and do not attract dust and dirt.
- Smooth PVC surface can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Slat combination makes it easy to keep optimal temperatures - this is why during summer the inside of the premises will not heat up, and during winter - will not let the heat escape.
- Synthetic blind slats have sufficient weight to hang perfectly vertical, so they do not require any weights or tangly chains that connect them together.
- Width - 89 mm (±1)
- Max length - 6 m
- Weight up to 120 g per meter
- Light tightness - 100% (except translucent slats)
- Fire resistant
- Heat reflection (up to 80%)
- Sunlight reflection (up to 80%)
- Colour fastness 7-8 and high UV resistance
- Antistatic qualities
- No bottom chain necessary
- Easy to clean
- High quality PVC
Here at "Domus Lumina" we always keep updating our assortment with the most modern, practical and quality window coverings that will satisfy any customers needs.